TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You will be purchasing tickets for a "general access/ general seating" event.
- Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to be admitted to signing.
- Be sure you properly secure tickets. Meet Me St. Louis will not be responsible for lost or misplaced tickets; Replacement tickets will not be issued.
- Tickets may not be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- Tickets may not be sold or resold above face value.
- Due to circumstances beyond the organization's control, events may be subject to substitution or rescheduling. Every effort will be made by Meet Me St. Louis to reschedule or replace cancelled artists and/or speakers. Meet Me St. Louis will not be held liable for the non-appearance of any artist, author, speaker and/or performer.
- The views and opinions expressed by scheduled artists, authors, speakers and/or performers, is not necessarily the views of Meet Me St Louis; its President, Board members, staff; and/or any partnering organizations or event sponsors.
- Cancellation Policy: If an event is cancelled, ticket holders should contact the Box Office for their choice of: a credit towards the next event OR a refund (less a $5 service charge per ticket) Box Office: email@example.com